When social media can get you fired or passed over for a new job.
- You build your network of contacts.
- Be sure that what you post is something you’d feel comfortable with your employer seeing.
- According to Career Builder, 28 percent of employers report that they’ve fired people for using the Internet for non-work-related activity.
- Posting the wrong things can cost you that new job or your existing job.
- When your shared political beliefs become too strong, they can either get you fired, or passed over for a new job.
Test title 3